奈叶公园 发表于 2008-12-23 15:38

numb 麻木 :I'm tired of being what you want me to be我厌倦了整天去追求你所要求的那样 Feeling so faithless lost under the surface那种感觉是如此虚伪迷失了自己 Don't know what you're expecting of me不知道你在期望我什么呢 Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes就像穿着你的鞋我双腿沉重 (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 Every step I take is another mistake to you我每走一步对你来说都是错误 (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 I've become so tired so much more aware我已经意识到自己如此疲倦 I've becoming this all I want to do此刻所有我想要做的 Is be more like me and be less like you是把你抛开找回真的自我 Can't you see that you're smothering me难道你不知道你在窒息我吗 Holding too tightly afraid to lose control紧紧拥抱唯恐失去 Cause everything that you thought I would be因此你所预想的我的每一件事 Has fallen apart right in front of you在你面前破灭 (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 Every step that I take is another mistake to you我每走一步对你来说都是错误 (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 And every second I waste is more than I can take我已经承受不起时间的浪费 And I know我知道 I may end up failing too也许我终将失败 But I know但是我明白 You were just like me with someone disappointed in you你只是喜欢我害怕有人让你失望 I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 I've become so tired so much more aware我已经意识到自己如此疲倦 I've becoming this all I want to do此刻所有我想要做的 Is be more like me and be less like you是把你抛开找回真的自我 I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 Is everything what you want me to be你所要求我的就是一切吗 I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 Is everything what you want me to be 你所要求我的就是一切吗CRAWLING:Crawling in my skin These wounds they will not heal Fear is how I fall Confusing what is real There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface Consuming/confusing This lack of self-control I fear is never ending Controlling/I can't seem To find myself again My walls are closing in (without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take) I've felt this way before So insecure Discomfort,endlessly has pulled itself upon me Distracting/reacting Against my will I stand beside my own reflection It's haunting how I can't seem... 皮肤内充斥着爬虫 这些伤口永远无法愈合 害怕是我跌倒的理由 疑惑的一切都是真实的 我体内有种东西撕扯着我的皮肤 消耗的/持久的 这种令我担心的失控行为从未结束 控制着/我看不见 再找回自己 我周围的墙壁都封闭了 (没有一丝自信,我只能相信有太多压力需要承受) 我曾经感受过这样的痛苦 如此不安全 那种不舒服的感觉一直向我涌过来 让我分心/作用着 违背了我的遗愿我站在我的镜中的影像旁 向鬼魂般出没我看不见 WHAT I HAVE DONE:In this farewell, There's no blood, There's no alibi, 'Cause I've drawn regret From the truth of a thousand lies. So let mercy call And wash away what I've done. I face myself To cross out what I've become. Erase myself And let go of what I've done What you've asked, What you've thought of me. Well, I clean the slate With the hands of uncertainty. So let mercy call And wash away what I've done. For what I've done. I start again And whatever pain may come Today this ends. I'm forgiving what I've done. What I've done. Forgiving what I've done. 在这道别之际 没有血腥 没有托词 我已献上我的忏悔 在无数谎言后 露出真相 让宽容降临 怜悯重生 净化洗涤过去的我 面对自我 将过去的我毁灭 让自己归零 埋葬过去的我 你所乞求的一切 你所熟悉的我 现在 我用不安的双手 抹掉昨日一切 让宽容降临 怜悯重生 净化洗涤过去的我 卸下过去的我 再次出发 无论任何形式的苦难折磨 都在今天终结 我要原谅过去的我 过去的我 原谅过去的我林肯公园-哪里是我得归宿 当这一切开始/就这样开始了 i had nothing to say 我无话可说/我却无话可说 and i get lost in the nothingness inside of me 我迷失在思想内部的虚无中/内心的空虚使我迷失了方向 我曾困惑/我感到迷茫 and i let it all out to find 将它全部释放只想说/在发泄出这些的感受之后 that i'm not the only person with these things in mind 我不是唯一一个这么想的/我发现并不只有自己才有这种体会 我的内部/在内心中 but all that they can see the words revealed 只有他们能看到的泄露的字句/除了用语言来表达空虚的感觉 is the only real thing that i've got left to feel 却是我唯一能感觉到的真实/使我还觉得比较真实之外 没什么可以失去/我觉得自己一无所有 just stuck hollow and alone 就空虚孤独的困在这里/无法动弹 孤单一人 and the fault is my own.and the fault is my own 所有的错都是我的/我怪我自己 \chorus\ i wanna heal. i wanna feel what i thought was never real 我想修补。我想感觉。我所思考全都不曾真实过/我要治愈伤口 ,我要真实感受 ,我的想法不真实 i wanna let go of the pain i've felt so long 我想要释放一直以来的伤痛/但是我想去除内心困扰已久的痛苦 抹去所有的伤痕直到消失/擦去所有的痛苦直到它们消失 i wanna heal. i wanna feel like i'm close to something real 我想要拯救。我想要触碰。就像我接近真实的东西/我要治愈伤口 ,我要真实感受 ,好像有些接近真实了 i wanna find something i've wanted all along 我想要找到我一直想要的东西/我想找到某种东西 是我一直想要的 somewhere i belong 我的归宿/我的归属在何处 and i've got nothing to say 我无话可说/我无话可说 i can't believe i didn't fall right down on my face 我不能相信我没有失败/无法相信脸上没有失落的表情 我很困惑/我感到迷茫 looking everywhere only to find 四处张望却只发现/无论到哪 发现都是 that it's not the way i had imagined it all in my mind 一切不同于我所想象/现实和想像中的完全不一样 我算是什么/我应该成为怎样的人 what do i have but negativity 我还有什么,除了消极/应当怎样想才能不消极 'cause i can't justify the way everyone is looking at me 因为我不能证明别人如何看待我/我又不能把“每个人都在看着我”当成一种理由 没有失去/我一无所有 nothing to gain. hollow and alone 也没有获得。空虚寂寞/一无所获 孤单一人 and the fault is my own.and the fault is my own 都是我的错/我怪我自己 i will never know myself untill i do this on my own 我永远不会了解自己除非亲自去实践/我永远无法了解自己 除非我按照自己的意愿做 and will never feel anything else untill my wounds are healed 也永远不能感知任何东西除非我的伤痛痊愈/我不再有任何感觉 除非我的伤口能够愈合 i will never be anything till i break away from me 我谁也不是除非我从‘我’中分离/我什么也不是 除非我能够摆脱原来的我 i will break away . i'll find myself today. 我将要分离。我今天要找到自我。我要摆脱 就在今天 找回我自己 i wanna heal , i wanna feel like i'm somewhere i belong i wanna heal , i wanna feel like i'm somewhere i belong somewhere i belongLYING FROW YOU:Lying from you When I pretend Everything is what I want it to be I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see When I pretend I can forget about the criminal I am Stealing second after second just 'cause I know I can But I can't pretend this is the way it will stay I'm just I can't pretend I'm who you want me to be So I'm Lying my way from you I wanna be pushed aside So let me go Let me take back my life I'd rather be all alone Anywhere on my own 'Cause I can see The very worst part of you 当我伪装起来的时候 一切都会按预想的方式进行 我的样子就是你希望看到的 当我伪装起来的时候 我能忘记心中的罪恶 不断地欺骗 因为我知道 只要我想我就能这样做 但是我不能再这样欺骗下去了 我是在 搬弄是非 我无法再伪装成你想看到的样子 所以我 一直都在欺骗你 不 现在已无法挽回 把我推开 放过我吧 不 现在已无法挽回 让我回到我原来的生活吧 我宁可一直独自一人 现在已无法挽回 到哪去 由我自己决定吧 因为我明白 现在已无法挽回 你身上最坏的那部分 是我 我记得他们教过我什么 记得那种自以为是的谈话 叫我应该成为怎样的人 记得又听到这样或那样的话 所以我假装配合 现在你认为这个人就是我 我是在 搬弄是非 我越想越无法原谅自己 因为我 一直都在欺骗你 不 现在已无法挽回 把我推开 放过我吧 不 现在已无法挽回 让我回到我原来的生活吧 我宁可一直独自一人 现在已无法挽回 到哪去 由我自己决定吧 因为我明白 现在已无法挽回 你身上最坏的那部分 你身上最坏的那部分 是我 我不想做这样的人 我从考虑过 我说的话 会使你离开我 就像这样 不 不 现在已无法挽回 把我推开 放过我吧 不 现在已无法挽回 让我回到我原来的生活吧 我宁可一直独自一人 现在已无法挽回 到哪去 由我自己决定吧 因为我明白 现在已无法挽回 你身上最坏的那部分 你身上最坏的那部分 是我
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 我喜欢LINKIN PARK的歌